Pages

Wednesday 16 September 2015

Shead lunch

On Thursday Room 3 Mr Margetts went to the staff room because the New World gave us money for a shared lunch.

In the staff room there  was veggies,fruit and grains.

When is room 3 was in the staff room we had groups of 3.

I was grateful to be with Annie, Fita and nika.
It  was fun when we were working as a team in the stuff room.

I felt so happy that I could do some more work.
What's went well was working together .
What was challenging when we were walking around When we started to get things the stuff ready for us to eat.

I chose this  post because we were having a shead lunch.
What was calleningwas, trying to  sit but there was no space so we overcome it .

I had fun when  we working as a team.

1 comment:

  1. Great post Jon, I like how you included your feelings. Do you think your reflection would look better at the top?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.